The simple, hassle-free way for Australians to get a visa for China - whether you're travelling for work, rest, play or study

Tourist Visa

This visa is issued to those travelling for tourist purposes, to visit family or for other types of personal affairs.
more info

Business Visa

This visa is issued to those invited to China for visit, research, lecture or scientific, technological, educational or cultural exchange.
more info

Work Visa

This visa is issued to those coming to China for work, commercial performances or aid or cooperative projects.
more info

Student Visa

This visa is issued to those entering China for the purposes of study or intern practice for a period of six months or more.
more info

Ni Hao! Welcome! is the number one source of China Visa information for Australians and
Australian-based travellers who are planning on visiting, studying or working in China.
Visitors to China require a Chinese Visa which must be obtained in advance of travel. There are a number of different types of visas for China and it is very important to apply for the right visa for the purpose of your travel.
It is recommended that China visa applications are submitted at least one to two months before the date of intended travel. It is often easier and safer to use a travel visa service to ensure you get the right visa, on time and without hassles.